Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update...

Well, we are headed to the James again tomorrow. We will be having a Cat Scan to see whether the mass in the lung has shrunk, stayed the same or grown. If the mass has stayed the same or grown, we will proceed to have the at least half of the lung taken out. We are also hoping to find out what the needle biopsy showed from last Monday. I will let you all know as soon as we find out.
Had a really nice relaxing evening at my parents house. Stephen, Sarah and Aiden were home and we cooked out and spent the evening out on mom and dad's deck. We all needed it.
We also spent some time at the fairgrounds this weekend too. Hot air balloon races is a fun filled weekend. On Friday, we spent the night with Jesse, Ginger, little Jesse and Sunny Maple. The kids had a ball. We watched the fireworks which Jackson loved. On Saturday, my mom and I took my nephew, Aiden, and Jackson down...let's just say that my child is wild and I had to take him off the little ferris wheel they had because he would not sit down. The ride stopped at the top and Jackson jumped up and down and then proceeded to sit on the floor of the ride...ya, my kid is wild!!!! Pictures to come.

No comments: