Monday, April 20, 2009

Update...

Thought I would update you on what's going on. On Thursday, I spoke with pulmonologists office and they told me that Eric's biopsies are "non diagnostic". There are some active cells that they can't rule out cancer. They had an appointment set up with a Thoracic surgeon for May 5th...that is 3 weeks away, and that was just a consultation for the surgeons. Who knows when the surgery would happen. So I told them we wanted a second opinion. We are now waiting to be referred to the James Cancer Center in Columbus. Hopefully we will know more today.
Jackson is doing more and saying more everyday. The terrible two's have definitely hit. He is sooooo ornery!!!! Keeps me on my toes. We were sleeping the other night about 3:30 in the morning, I just felt like there was someone looking at me and opened my eyes...you guessed it!! Jackson staring me in the face...he said "HI MAMA". He is now climbing out of his crib. Not all the time, but just every once in a while. He is a climber. Loves to explore and won't sit still for more than ten seconds. Oh well, he is healthy and that is all that matters.
I'll let you all know if we hear anything today.

No comments: