Monday, April 20, 2009

Jackson's Birthday

Here are a few pictures of Jackson.
The first pics are just some funny faces that he is making.







This starts his bithday pics. The first few are the night of his birthday, playing with the baby einstien gift that Maggie, Robin's little girl, got him. He loves this thing.


Jackson turned 2 on January 17th, I know, it's been almost 3 months. Better late than never.
Jackson and Aiden.
Ok, this is probably my fault. I don't give him much sugar, so he really wasn't that thrilled with the cake. Ice cream, he likes. I thought this pic was so funny. I love the look on his face.

Jackson loves Blue's Clues. So we did the whole birthday in that. I baked this cake the night before. I think it turned out really cute. Thanks to Mary Knicely for coming over and helping me with it. We had to piece it together...long story, which I will keep to myself.
Maggie loved that Jackson was getting clothes.
She took all of the clothes and carried them around.

Jackson got his first Harley Davidson from Mowmaw and Granddad. He loves it!!



This is how our dog, Daisy, sleeps every night. She is so spoiled and loves to snuggle.





















No comments: