Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!!!

The picture above was taken this Christmas. The next three were taken 1/27/2007. 10 days after he was born. Look how much he has changed. It's so amazing.









Well, my baby boy turned 2 years old yesterday. I can't believe he is two. Time has just flown by. You know, people always say once you get older and have children, the time goes by so fast. SO TRUE!! It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant. We had a nice day with each other. His party is next weekend and I am looking forward to seeing how he reacts to his cake...which of course, is Blue! My parents came over last night and we gave him a cupcake and sang to him. It was so funny. He just had this big grin on his face. Didn't care too much for the cupcake until Eric put Reddiwhip on it. He loves that stuff. You also have to understand that I am pretty anal about giving him sugar, the child does not get sugar, so anything that has a sugary taste, he wrinkles up his nose and isn't quite sure what he is eating. He had it on the his hands and decided to shake his hand, therefore getting on the dog, the walls, the floor and me. He just laughed. Can't wait for his cake next week. Anyway, just thought I'de let you know that Jackson is two!

2 comments:

bethloomis said...

I can't believe that he is two already. He is adorable.

Doug, Christy, Ella and Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! :)