Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer!!!!!

HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU ALL!!!
First Popsickle!! He liked it.
Eating a bowl of ice cream...he seems to get whatever he wants at his grandparents house.
He absolutely loves the pool now. When we first put him in it at the beginning of the summer, he didn't really care for it. He would of rather played in his little pool, but last week I took him in and now he doesn't want to get out. I'm glad in one way, but he makes me a little nervous. I plan on buying him a swim-suit life vest tomorrow.
He makes car noises and tries to steer the wheel...too cute!!! He still likes his little pool though. We had to fill it today so he could play in both pools.

Hello Everyone!!!

Ok, here we go again...I haven't updated forever. It's summer, what can I say? My little man is soooo onery and he keeps me extremely busy and on my toes at all times. I have been spending alot of time at my in-law's pool...which Jackson has finally taken a liking to. I will post a few pics tonight and few tomorrow. I am too tired to do all the ones I want to tonight. My son and the sun wear me out.


No comments: