Monday, July 21, 2008

Just some random pics...

Mamaw and Jackson up in the back yard. He loves to go up any kind of hill and run down it. He says "weeeeeeeeeee" all the way down.
Are these not the cutest little things?!!!!
Mamaw and Papa bought him a little card table and chair set for Christmas or his Birthday, I can't remember which. Anyway, he loves to have his snack there and also thinks he can climb on it and stand on it.
I was giving Jackson a bath tonight and decided to take a few pictures. I love the way he lays down in the water to "swim". My bathroom is usually more wet than he is.

Angela and I had lunch with an old friend, Rochelle and her little boy, Keiran, the other day. The boys really liked each other and shared all their snacks with each other. We had a really nice time, but next time, it's just girls night...the men can watch our little ones. We miss you Rochelle!! Keiran is adorable!!


This picture cracks me up, look at him looking at Angela.




No comments: