Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trip down south...

Doesn't he look sooooo onery?!!!!
Sam just "hangin" around
Well, I have to say I was a little worried about Jackson's first time flying. I don't know why. You would have thought that I had never flown. I was a Flight Attendant for goodness sakes. Anyway, he did great!! Besides the fact that we got his carseat stuck in the seat and had to take the seatbelt out of the plane to get it out. This is the First Officer and one of the Flight Attendants.
How stinkin cute is this? He is looking in a wishing well at fish. We were at a Japanese/Hibachi Steak House. I can still taste the shrimp.
Sam and Denver, man they are growing up too fast!!!!
Well, in the two weeks we were gone, we ended up in the ER twice. The first time was because he had a high fever. The ER doctor said he had an ear infection and gave him Amoxicillin. He seemed to get better and then about five days later, it started with two bumps on his face. It then progressed into a rash all over him. So we took him back to the ER and they said to discontinue the Amox. I have never seen a rash like this before. I wasn't even sure we were going to fly back. Eric talked about coming down to get us. But, thank God, he got better. So this picture is when we were in Savannah Memorial Hospital. He still smiled all the time. Even though he didn't feel good. Bless his heart.

Here is a picture of him with the rash about 2 days after we had him to the ER...the second time. You can't really see very good in this picture, but it will give you an idea.




No comments: