Saturday, November 17, 2007

It Has Been Way Too Long!!!!

Well I have to apologize to you all for not updating in about 3 months...Christy and Angela are about to kill me. Anyway, Jackson is growing and talking and smiling more and more everyday. Fair time was great. He loved the animals and watched every move Aiden made. He rode the ponies!! It was the cutest thing. He patted the horse as he rode.

October came and Jackson took his first airplane ride. We went to Georgia and Florida for two weeks. He liked the plane and we got really neat pictures of him on the plane, his first time at the beach eating the sand, playing with Denver and Sam, and his two trips to the Emergency Room...I'll explain later with the pics I post.

November brought some worry to us. Jackson had to have 2 biopsies done. One on his leg and one on his arm. We took him to Granville to a dermatologist. She did a punch biopsy and told us to wait a week for the results. Easy for her to say. I spent the week crying and worrying. We received a phone call and were told that everything was fine and they would re-check it in 6 months...but he would probably grow out of it. Thank you God!!!!!

We had his 9 month old check-up yesterday and he is 28 inches long, and 18 pounds. She said that he has slowed a bit growing, but, as you all know, Eric and I are not big people. Jackson isn't going to be very big. I weighed 19 pounds when I was 2. She said he looks good. Had three shots. I HATE THAT!!! I think it hurts mom more than it hurts him.

So there you have it...3 long months. I will be posting some pics this weekend. I have put it off long enough. Of course it will have to wait until after our Buckeye's beat that "M" word...that is a bad word in our home and we are trying to watch what we say in front of our little one. Hahaha!! Thanks for being patient with me.

1 comment:

Doug, Christy, Ella and Lucy said...

Horray! I am glad to see an update! =) LOL