Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Working world, here I come!!

Well, not sure if any of you know, but I got a job. I was hired by Coshocton City Schools for the Pre-school teaching assistant job at Central. I really wasn't wanting to work until Jackson was in school fulltime, but Eric has not found a job, so I had to find work. I am lucky enough that Beth Buker has taken Jackson. She is a wonderful person and I have heard nothing but good about her. She also goes to my church and it is such a blessing to know that a Christian is going to be with my son. That was very important to me. I have never left him with anyone but my in-laws, my parents or close friends. I took him today for the first time and he did fine. I think it was harder on me than him. I left him for about 2 hours. I met with the other teacher that will be in the room with me. She is awesome!! I think we will get along great. This is her first year at Coshocton. She has taught other places and she is glad to be able to not have to drive anywhere. I will only be working M-Th, which will be nice to have a three day weekend. We don't have any kids on Fridays. We will have 20!! three and four year olds!!..what have I gotten myself into? I have to keep telling myself that it will be good for Jackson to be with other kids, as much as it is killing me. I told Carrie to not worry if I was a little weepy the first week. I am very glad to be going to Central to work. The people are really great there and I will be excited to be a part of it. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: