Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I always say this is a holiday that Hallmark loves. But, we had a nice day. Eric and Jackson bought me really pretty pink tulips and a bottle of wine. I got a card from Jackson that was just too cute. We colored a picture/card for Eric from Jackson. He loved it. Jackson is really into tracing his hand, so we traced his hand on the card. I cooked dinner and Eric went to bed and I went to Mary's to scrap. Another day at the Smith's.

Jackson is finally feeling better. Not eating very much, but his fever is finally down. A week with a baby with a fever is not a fun thing...let me tell you. It's not that he was bad, I was a nervous wreck. He is such a good boy, you would really never know that he was sick. Accept that he really didn't want me out of his sight. I am still battling the cough and blowing my nose alot...3 more days of antibiotics and hopefully it will be heading out of my system.

Well, I have pictures to add, but don't have time right now, so I will post some later. Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day.

No comments: