Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Back!!

This is my Grandma. She recently turned 81.
We celebrated by going to the Yard for dinner
and then we went back to her house for cake and presents. She really enjoyed herself.
Well, all I can say is that he is taking after
his father...he loves deer-deer.
Grandad, Jackson and Daddy
Grandma's 81st Birthday
How funny is it that she loves Heineken beer?
Mom, Great Aunt Wilma, Uncle Bob and Grandma

He thinks it's fun to stand on his head in the tub and anywhere else he can.
We finally got to put Jackson's new carseat in. He just hit 20lbs.!! He loves being able to see me and facing forward. He is a big boy now.





Easter Sunday! The Easter Bunny came to see Jackson and left him lots of books and goodies.
Grandma and Grandad's House on Easter.
Eating his first bite of rasberry/vanilla ice cream...He loved it.
Easter at Mamaw's and Papaw's. The Easter Bunny came at lots of places for him.
Ok, so I can't believe that I am putting this on here. Aiden got this really cool microphone from the Easter Bunny and he laughed when I sang in it. Eric, unfortunately, had the camera.



Little man thinks he needs to stand on and in everything. I know the bruises have only just begun.
Sleeping soundly
We are re-modeling our basement and have begun to put our new bathroom in. This is the box that our tub came in. Jackson and Eric loved playing inside it. I love this picture.
Jackson and Daisy love to look out the window together.
Jackson loves pudding. He decided he was going to feed himself one day and the dog. He had it everywhere.





No comments: